Discover Better Baking And Roasting With Fan Convection
Helps distribute heat to all areas of the oven for faster preheating and more precise cooking.
Crispy Flavor To Feed A Crowd
Prepare favorite crispy snacks like french fries, hot wings and more with Air Fry for a guilt-free alternative.
EasyClean + Self-Clean
In 3 steps and 10 minutes, LG EasyClean delivers a sparkling oven without chemicals or high heat.
Touch Controls make operating your range a snap with just a touch of your finger.
Air Fry Tray Sold Separately
Air Fry Tray sold separately (Model # LRAL302S).
Available in 2 Colors
The Smart Fan Convection Single Oven Range with AirFry is available in Stainless Steel and PrintProof Black Stainless Steel.
Life’s Better When Your Home Runs Smarter
Discover ThinQ Care within the ThinQ app – proactive smart alerts about usage and maintenance to keep your appliances running smoothly.
Large Capacity Oven
Electric Range: 6.3 cu. ft. and Gas Range: 5.8 cu. ft.
More Cooktop Space
Expand your options with five cooktop elements/burners that give you more flexibility.
3200 Watts for Electric and UltraHeat 20,000 BTU Burner for Gas.
Style and Design
Heavy duty metal knobs combine a premium, pro-style look with pinpoint cooktop control.
W 30 in.x H 47.31 in.x D 28.94 in
Use the LG ThinQ app to start the oven, set timers or check on dinner.
- With LG’s large capacity oven, you can handle all of your family’s cooking needs; whether you’re baking large batches of cookies or a roast for the holidays, this oven can fit it all
- Air fry delivers crispy flavor fast with no preheating and makes enough to feed a crowd, with no need to buy yet another gadget that takes up counter space; just press air fry to prepare favorite snacks like French fries, hot wings and more; high temperatures and the convection fan work together to deliver the flavor and crunch you crave without the oil or the guilt
- With the convection fan, this LG range delivers the ideal temperature and airflow needed for faster preheating and more precise cooking
- LG offers versatile elements that fit different sized cookware for convenience – even your largest saute pan
- Just when you thought it couldn’t get any faster, it did; with 3,200-Watt, these dual cooktop elements are the most powerful available; not only do they deliver LG’s fastest boil, they let you match the element size to your cookware for the utmost in flexibility
- Got 10 minutes, then you have time to clean your oven; LG EasyClean the only 10-minute oven cleaning cycle technology brings you the fastest oven-cleaning feature yet; in 3 easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat; simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime; and you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean
- Now you can have all of the things you love about stainless, without the need for special cleaners or constant attention; LG’s PrintProof fingerprint and smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean with a soft, dry cloth for a distinctive kitchen that handles real-life in style
- Intuitive SmoothTouch glass controls not only look sleek but makes operating your range a snap with just a touch of your finger; best of all they have been designed with practicality in mind – the smooth surface easily wipes clean
- A premium range should meet your needs and look beautiful doing it; the brilliant blue interior provides an upscale look with premium interior design
- Best view in the kitchen; this super-sized window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven
- Even with the huge capacity oven above, LG still found a way to maintain the handy storage drawer below; it’s a convenient, stylish way to store all your kitchen necessities and stay organized