5.0 cu. ft. High Efficiency Chrome Shadow Front Load Washing Machine with Load & Go XL Dispenser, ENERGY STAR
- Skip adding detergent to every load with LOAD & GO XL dispenser
- Largest capacity WHIRLPOOL front load washer at 5.0 cu. ft.
- Create customized cycles in a few touches with Intuitive Controls
Care never stops. That’s why Whirlpool front load washers help you do laundry in a way that fits your family’s routines. Fill detergent once and skip refills for 40 loads with the Load & Go XL dispenser. Intuitive Controls let you create customized cycles in just a few touches. Based on an 8 lbs. load.
- Skip steps with the LOAD & GO XL dispenser. Simply add detergent once and skip refills for 40 loads, Based on an 8 lbs. load
- Fit more in a single load with our largest capacity front load washer at 5.0 cu. ft.
- Let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 35 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you’re washing
- Keep clothes fresh for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle has ended. A built-in fan activates after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can finish laundry when you’re ready
- Get help removing everyday stains with the Steam Clean option, which gets deep into fabrics with increased wash action and heat
- The Sanitize cycle uses increased water temperature to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria, Bacteria tested were K. Pneumonia, P. aeruginosa, S. aureus
- Your small, lightly soiled loads will be clean in as little as 15 minutes with the Quick Wash cycle, Based on a 3 lbs. load, Regular/Quick cycle
- Give your most vibrant colors the care they need with the Cold Wash cycle that adjusts wash actions and time, combined with gentle temperatures, to provide optimal fabric care
- The Presoak option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. Extra time is added in the washer before the wash cycle, which starts automatically when the option is complete
- Use the single load dispenser when you want to wash with a different detergent than the one currently in the Load & Go dispenser. Additional compartments for bleach and fabric softener make sure any additives get dispensed at just the right time during the cycle
- Use the single load dispenser when you want to wash with a different detergent than the one currently in the LOAD & GO dispenser. Additional compartments for bleach and fabric softener make sure any additives get dispensed at just the right time during the cycle.
- Give clothes the care they need with the sleek pattern of the stainless steel wash basket that gently guides them
- Run the Clean Washer with AFFRESH cycle every 30 washes to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer with an AFFRESH Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach
- Raise your washer for easier loading and unloading. Optional laundry pedestals also provide space-saving storage for detergent, fabric softener and other supplies. Sold separately
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years