27 in. 4.5 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Graphite Steel Front Load Washer with Steam and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Built-in intelligence selects optimal wash motions and settings
- Do more laundry in fewer loads with 4.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Control laundry remotely and receive maintenance tips and alerts
Giving your clothes the care they deserve doesn’t have to be complicated. This washer features built-in intelligence that takes out the guesswork, using AI technology and advanced sensors to detect fabric texture and load size to automatically select the perfect settings. Activate Smart Pairing in the ThinQ app, and the washer can even tell the dryer to select a compatible drying cycle, making it the ultimate laundry hack. Using the app, you can even start the washer or check remaining cycle time from anywhere to save time and simplify laundry day. Asthma or allergies a concern? Select the Allergiene cycle that uses the gentle power of steam to reduce common household allergens in bedding, baby clothes and more. Durable and stylish tempered glass door with white or silver accents adds the perfect finish.
- Say never again to never-ending piles of laundry—this ultra large capacity washer fits more clothes in every load and helps you power through laundry day in less time. Bring on big loads of towels or jeans -this 4.5 cu. ft. washer fits more in every load up to 20 lbs.
- Forget about endless sorting or toggling through cycles—built-in sensors use AI technology to detect fabric texture and load size, then automatically select the right wash motions, temperatures and more for advanced fabric care. With Smart Pairing, the washer can even tell the dryer to select a compatible drying cycle, making it the ultimate laundry hack.
- REDUCE COMMON HOUSEHOLD ALLERGENS IN FABRICS BY MORE THAN 95%. CERTIFIED asthma & allergy friendl? by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)—LG washers are the first to earn this distinction. Breathe easier with the Allergiene cycle that uses the gentle power of steam to remove pet dander and dust from bedding, baby clothes and more. A proven tool for creating a healthier home—perfect for the more than 65 million Americans living with asthma and allergies.
- Use the ThinQ app to start the laundry while you’re out shopping, check remaining cycle time or get notifications on your smartphone. Go hands-free-select washer features work with Alexa and the Google Assistant. Never run out of detergent again.
- LG front load washers and dryers are the first to use tempered glass doors for a sleek, stylish look that resists shock and scratches. The premium feel is further enhanced by matching door trim and control knob accents.
- Saving energy doesn’t have to mean compromising on cleaning with the ColdWash option. Powered by the LG Direct Drive Motor and 6Motion technology, it’s ideal for cleaning all types of clothes—even those you normally wash in warm water. Can be used with almost any wash cycle and virtually all fabric types.
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty, the LG Direct Drive Motor delivers peace of mind with every load. Fewer moving parts means less noise and vibration, greater stability and durable performance you can depend on for years to come.
- This LG high efficiency washer uses far less water and energy than a conventional washer for savings that add up with each load. Get additional savings with load-sensing technology that adjusts water levels and wash times or by adding the ColdWash? option to almost any cycle.
- Add the one-of-a-kind LG SideKick pedestal washer and wash small loads that just can’t wait in the compact washer below while you do a big load up top. Warm and cold settings and 6 cycles let you care for all types of items, from delicates and hand washables to workout wear and baby clothes. Elevate your washer for easier loading and unloading. Disclaimer: LG SideKick Sold Separately.
- NeveRust wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics
- LG closet-depth washers and dryers are worth showing off, but when space dictates otherwise it’s good to know they’ll easily fit in a closet with plenty of room to close the closet door. Install the pair side-by-side, or get a stacking kit and install the dryer over the washer to save even more space.
- Unlike tubs made from porcelain or plastic, LG’s tub and lifters are made of stainless steel to avoid the chips and nicks that can snag fabrics and ruin clothing. Durable surface actually gets smoother over time and keeps your washer looking like new, even after years of use.
- With the LG TubClean system, you don’t have to worry about mold, mildew or musty odors. Simply select the TubClean cycle, add liquid bleach or other cleaner and let the washer do the work to thoroughly clean and dry the tub, door and gaskets. Run it every month or so to keep your washer—and your laundry—clean and fresh.
- Run the washer whenever you want— LG ‘s TrueBalance? Anti-Vibration and LoDecibel? systems are designed for quiet operation that keeps even big loads in balance to reduce washer noise and vibration. A must-have for main-floor or second-floor laundry rooms.
- Let’s face it: Sometimes, you just don’t have time to wait for a standard wash cycle. When your’re in a rush, LG’s SpeedWash? Cycle gets small lightly soiled loads refreshed in just 15 minutes.