GE 30 in. 6.6 cu. ft. Double Oven Electric Range with Steam-Cleaning Convection Oven in Stainless Steel JBS86SPSS
- Convection includes a rear fan for faster, more even baking
- 12″/9″ power boil element produces rapid, powerful heat
- Steam clean oven cleans the oven cavity without scrubbing
Appliances That Bring Good Things, to Life
Whether you’re doing dishes, laundry or cooking, GE Appliances products are designed for real life.
Built by the Appliance Brand You Trust
Ranges from GE Appliances bring durability and long-lasting performance to your home, so you never miss a beat.
This convection oven cooks and browns more evenly by using a rear fan to circulate hot air.
12″/9″ Power Boil Element
Boil water faster than ever and easily change burner sizes with a flexible 12″/9″ element that produces concentrated heat.
9″/6″ Power Boil Element
Spend less time waiting and more time cooking, thanks to a 9″/6″ burner that changes sizes and boils rapidly.
Always serve dishes at the perfect time and temperature by using a convenient warming mode.
Fifth Element Warming Zone
Enjoy total control on the cooktop with a low-heat warming zone that maintains even temperatures.
Double Oven Capacity
Cook multiple dishes simultaneously with a combined 6.6 cubic foot capacity in the double oven.
Also Available in Slide-In
This GE Appliances free-standing range also comes in a slide-in configuration.
Self-Clean with Steam Clean
This self-cleaning oven has optional steam cleaning to remove light soils with less heat and odor.
Observe religious holidays by using a setting that disables all electrical activity.
Choose GE Appliances without worry or hesitation, thanks to an extensive warranty.
W 29.875 in. x H 47 in. x D 28 in.
- Convection – This convection oven cooks and browns more evenly, using a rear fan to circulate hot air
- 12 in./9 in. Power Boil Element – A power boiler produces concentrated heat for rapid boiling in a flexible 12 in./9 in. burner size, so you spend less time waiting and more time cooking
- 9 in./6 in. Power Boil Element – A power boiler produces concentrated heat for rapid boiling in a flexible 9 in./6 in. burner size, so you spend less time waiting and more time cooking
- Warming Mode – A warming mode that lets you to serve dishes at the right time and temperature
- Fifth Element Warming Zone – A convenient low-heat warming zone provides even temperature control for foods on the cooktop
- Steam Clean – A steam cleaning option cleans the oven cavity in a 30-minute cycle with less odor and heat
- Wall-to-Wall Bake Element – An 8-pass bake element in the upper oven heats a large cooking area evenly
- Fast Preheat – The upper oven preheats quickly and evenly with a speedy preheat feature
- Large Capacity Double Oven – This large double-oven lets you cook multiple items at the same time thanks to its 6.6 cu. ft. total capacity
- Limited 1-year entire appliance warranty
- Aproximate Dimensions (in.) – 47 in. H x 29-7/8 in. W x 28-1/4 in. D